[recommenders-dev] Recommenders 2.0 RCs - Incubator version updates

Hi recommenders-dev,

we just reached Recommenders 2.0 M3 which is the last milestone build before releasing Recommenders 2.0.

I'll now start changing the versions in the recommenders poms and manifests etc. from 1.100.0 to 2.0.0. This has some effect on the incubators too since the parent files you inherit from will then be gone in 30 days after I do the version change and your builds will suddenly fail.

Andreas is looking for a solution that will help to make this transition smooth for all incubators. Check your gerrit change-sets  - there might be a patch coming in the next weeks ;-)

In case your build breaks in 30 days: this is why :-) Send a mail to the list then.

Best,
Marcel

Back to the top