[recommenders-dev] g+ and blog post forwardings

Hi recommenders-dev,

this is just a heads up. I just set up a forwarding of recommenders blog and (selected) google+ posts to this mailing list.

Google+ posts send to this list are  "for your interest"  OR  "appreciate your input" OR are a "call for testing".

I expect the traffic to be low (a couple of emails per month). If it starts bugging you, let me know. We may change what get's forward based on your feedback.

Best,
Marcel

Back to the top