[recommenders-dev] Models API Weekly Report

Hi,

here is my report for this week:

What I had planned for this week:
- Make some improvements to the ModelCoordinatesView which comes up in the discussion with Andreas and Johannes.
- Finishing the improvements of the cache refresh/invalidation.

What I have done this week:
I finished the integration of the TreeViewer in the ModelCoordinatesView. The corresponding changes are alread merged.

Beside of that I continue the work on cache refresh/invalidation in the ProjectCoordinateProvider. The change wait in gerrit for reviews.

Using the ModelCoordinateView we noticed that the filter functionality works slow for many items (> 3000). To improve that bad performance I made some research and try PatternFilter instead of ViewerFilter. That speed up the filtering but also brings up some other strange behaviors. This task is still open.

Also I start writing/preparing the blog post for my GSoC Project and the demo for the "Eclipse Stammtisch" next week.

What I have planned for the next week:
- Get rid of the last problems with the PatternFilter
- Finish blog post and demo.
- Start modifing the preference page to made it possible to dis/enable remotes in the list.

Regards,

Olav

Back to the top