[recommenders-dev] [gsoc] Committer elections passed

Hi GSOCers,

the committer elections for Madhuranga, Stefan, and Timur (I forgot to specify the mailing list where to send notifications to) successfully passed! Congratulations! We are still waiting for PMC approval, but I guess this will happen later today.

The next step is to provide the necessary legal paper work (which is basically filling out a paper form in which you say that you are a student). The required details will be in your emails.

Looking forward to welcome you as full-committers on Recommenders.Incubator!

Best,
Marcel

Back to the top