[recommenders-dev] Build problem for SnipMatch / help needed

Hi all,

(although this should mostly concern Madhuranga, Stefan, and Fabian)

I have been bringing the Maven build of SnipMatch more in line with what
we use for Livedoc [1].

Unfortunately, Hudson fails to build the latest change [2, 3] and I am
quite mystified as to the reasons. There, Maven complains that it cannot
resolve org.eclipse.recommenders:tests:pom:1.100.0-SNAPSHOT. However,
this (parent) POM is clearly in repo.eclipse.org [4] and the Hudson log
even shows a download thereof:

> [DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/recommenders-snapshots/ via proxy.eclipse.org:9898 as null
> Downloading: https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/recommenders-snapshots/org/eclipse/recommenders/tests/1.100.0-SNAPSHOT/tests-1.100.0-20130916.202651-33.pom
> Downloaded: https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/recommenders-snapshots/org/eclipse/recommenders/tests/1.100.0-SNAPSHOT/tests-1.100.0-20130916.202651-33.pom (9 KB at 206.2 KB/sec)

Also, building locally against an empty ~/.m2/repository works just fine
and downloads the parent POMs as expected.

To help me debug this issue, can you please clear your local Maven
repository, build this change [2] with a simple "mvn clean verify" and
report the results to me. Thank you.

Andreas

[1]
<https://git.eclipse.org/c/recommenders.incubator/org.eclipse.recommenders.livedoc.git/>