Stefan.

From: Marcel Bruch
Sent: ‎Friday‎, ‎September‎ ‎13‎, ‎2013 ‎7‎:‎39‎ ‎AM
To: Recommenders developer discussions

Hi Stefan,

On Sep 12, 2013, at 11:13 PM, <stefan.prisca@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

As I separated the project in o.e.r.templates and o.e.r.snipmatch.rcp I needed two workflow that would generate language artifacts. (one for o.e.r.templates.rcp and one for snipmatch.rcp)

Maybe there is a misunderstanding. There should only be one workflow that generates language artifacts (as before):
All Xtext related things still go into oer.templates and oer.templates.rcp. The Snipmatch RCP plugin should only contain pure Java Code that uses the Xtext classes.
The only difference to before is that your multipage editor (and snippets view) would go to oer.snipmatch.rcp.

Hope this helps a bit. Let me know if you have questions.

Best,
Marcel

Back to the top