Re: [recommenders-dev] [GSOC 2013] SnipEditor Weekly Report

Hi Stefan,

> For now I removed the o.e.r.templates.rcp and o.e.r.templates.tests from
> the build [1]. I will try to find a way (maybe create two profiles or
> two separate builds) to solve the issue and have a build for both the
> o.e.r.templates.rcp and o.e.r.snipmatch.rcp projects.

I'm confused. What exactly do you mean by "two separate builds"? Do you
mean to separate invocations of "mvn" to build the whole SnipMatch
project or do you mean two separate Xtext generation steps as part of a
single "mvn" invocation?

If at all possible, we would like to be able to build "All of SnipMatch"
with a single "mvn clean verify" (against an empty local Maven repo,
~/.m2/repository). Everything else just makes it so much harder for
Hudson to reproducibly build SnipMatch.

If you can clarify a bit more of what is the problem with the current
build, maybe I can help with the Maven/Tycho part at least.

Best wishes,

Andreas

--
Codetrails UG (haftungsbeschränkt)