Re: [recommenders-dev] [GSOC 2013] SnipEditor Weekly Report

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for moving everything into master. I checked out your master branch and it looks much cleaner. Unfortunately, I've some trouble building your code. Running mvn clean install  -Dlicense.failIfMissing=false fails with the errors below. How can these be fixed?

Thanks
Marcel

[ERROR]
ERROR: SnipDSLProposalProvider.xtend - /Users/Marcel/Repositories/SnipEditor/org.eclipse.recommenders.templates.rcp/src/org/eclipse/recommenders/templates/rcp/contentassist/SnipDSLProposalProvider.xtend
6: org.eclipse.recommenders.templates.rcp.contentassist.AbstractSnipDSLProposalProvider cannot be resolved to a type.
[ERROR]
ERROR: SnipDSLProposalProvider.xtend - /Users/Marcel/Repositories/SnipEditor/org.eclipse.recommenders.templates.rcp/src/org/eclipse/recommenders/templates/rcp/contentassist/SnipDSLProposalProvider.xtend
15: AbstractSnipDSLProposalProvider cannot be resolved to a type.
[ERROR]
ERROR: SnipDSLProposalProvider.xtend - /Users/Marcel/Repositories/SnipEditor/org.eclipse.recommenders.templates.rcp/src/org/eclipse/recommenders/templates/rcp/contentassist/SnipDSLProposalProvider.xtend
15: Superclass must be a class