Re: [recommenders-dev] [gsoc] Weekly Report

On Sep 11, 2013, at 1:48 PM, Timur Achmetow <achmetow84@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<< Think of it more like a preference page. There you also don't specify a JavaClass that provides the structure glue code :-) >>
Okay, that's a good idea. I will check out the preference page extension point.
Suggestions for the Extension Point naming (class, id etc.)?

without thinking about it too much (maybe others have better ideas):

extension point ids and elements in there:

* o.e.r.stats.rcp.pages
    * category - a category defines a name, a description and an image to be displayed in the stats dialog
    * page - has a name, an icon, and  a class attribute which defines a Page (where the content is displayed).

* o.e.r.stats.rcp.collectors
    * collector -- collector services that may be started when the stats plugin get's started. Defines a name, a description (not needed yet.)