Re: [recommenders-dev] [GSOC 2013] SnipEditor Weekly Report

Hi Stefan,

Madhuranga's code just passed the IP check and was committed [1] to the new snipmatch incubator repository.

What do you think: should we start working on moving your code to the snipmatch repository at eclipse.org too?
We'd then work on your changes in Gerrit until we have the IP check passed and committer access is granted (elections will start after the mentor provisioning is done).

For details on how to use Gerrit  at eclipse.org, please check [2] and [3] section about pushing to / pulling from Gerrit.

Best,
Marcel

Back to the top