Re: [recommenders-dev] [GSOC 2013] SnipEditor Weekly Report

Hi Stefan,

On Sep 10, 2013, at 7:09 PM, Stefan Prisca <stefan.prisca@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Marcel,

The idea of storing the snippets in a repository for the moment sounds good to me.

Great. I'm equipped with a git repository at eclipse.org solely for this purpose. I've written a code snippet that checks out a git repository and imports it into the local workspace. I hope that the IP check of Madhuranga's code will be finished later today or tomorrow.

BTW:
I'm giving a talk on Friday with the Xtext guys and would like to briefly show the GSOCs there. It would be great if we could get as much done as possible until Thursday and in particular as stable as possible. Having code completion for SWT types would be great. I'll try to look into this later today. Is your git repo up to date?