Re: [recommenders-dev] [GSOC 2013] SnipEditor Weekly Report

Hi Marcel,

The idea of storing the snippets in a repository for the moment sounds good to me.

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 4:52 AM, Marcel Bruch <marcel.bruch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I also had issues with the classpath being set properly. Maybe we can fix this this week with a higher priority?

I did not notice any myself, can you please describe the issue so i can look into it?

Regarding support for ${cursor}:
Does it make sense to map this statement to any type at all? To me it looks like that this statement (like ${line_selection} and others) should not have any code completion. They should simply be ignored IMHO.

I tried to leave the type unassigned for this expressions, which results in null types and then the error would change to "Unable to convert null to boolean". If I do not include it at all in the type computer ( I do not provide a method to compute the type for it), then it will give a run-time error saying it cannot compute the type for this _expression_.
For the moment i'll leave it as boolean, as it seems to fit everywhere. I will take some time to fix it later on.

Best Regards,
Stefan.

Back to the top