Re: [recommenders-dev] New git incubator repositories available

Hi,
I am try to push my code base to new repository. I tried following option to do that, but those did not work for me.

1) git clone --mirror https://github.com/lakjeewa/SnipMatch.git http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/recommenders.incubator/org.eclipse.recommenders.snipmatch.git

Result was: fatal: could not create leading directories of 'http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/recommenders.incubator/org.eclipse.recommenders.snipmatch.git'

2) git push --mirror http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/recommenders.incubator/org.eclipse.recommenders.snipmatch.git

Result was: fatal: unable to access 'http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/recommenders.incubator/org.eclipse.recommenders.snipmatch.git/': Failed connect to git.eclipse.org:80; No error

Can you give some advice regarding this?

Thanks,
Madhuranga