[recommenders-dev] [gsoc] Weekly Report

Hi,

here is my weekly report:

What I had planned for this week:
  • Check out, how Extensions and Extension Points work etc.
  • Extend the o.e.r.stats plugin through an Extension Point, which allows third parties to build their own metrics (own tree items and pages)

  • What I have done this week:
    Last week I have only study how Eclipse Extension Points works. I like the Eclipse way for extensions, but I also think, it's a little bit complex.
    Some nice tutorials and how-to's you can find here [1], [2], [3], [4].

    We want an extension point for third parties, which allows users/developers to build their own data providers and UI pages.
    For this stuff we need an extensible TreeViewer, which can be extended through new tree items and their associated UI pages.

    What I have planned for the next week:
    • Extend the o.e.r.stats plugin through an Extension Point, which allows third parties to build their own metrics (own tree items and pages)

    Regards,

    Tim

    Back to the top