[recommenders-dev] Incubator backlogs

Hi recommenders-dev,

since it looks like we are going to have several developments going on in the incubator projects in parallel soon, I created a backlog for some of the incubators/gsocs and added a set of items about which I think they should be on our list as next steps. Currently this lists helps *me* to track what we talked about and which other interesting ideas or bugs popped up. But I would be glad if we could make this a shared planning document. Feel free to add your own items to the list and give them a priority if you like the idea of having a shared working list.

Committers, GSOCers, and their mentors should already have write access to the document on Google [1] and should have received a notification already. If not, please let me know. I'll add you to the list.

Best,
Marcel

[1] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtGf8BD0WA1SdFFPMldVbVNtUWdkVHNNa2ZiMkJTdFE&usp=sharing

Back to the top