Re: [recommenders-dev] [codesearch] planning and "dropping" v0.5

Hi Kavtih,

I lean towards saying that adding new features in it's current state is not as important as knowing that the existing features work. I think the earlier we get some feedback on it the better. If you don't see any severe issues in the current code (that's how I understood your answer), I'd like to proceed with the drop. I'll not yet announce it to the larger public  but will let the guys in Norway know that it's there.

I made a few minor changes to the update site and renamed the plugins to comply to our latest naming schema. I think we should also clean up the internal structure but I'll postpone this after I'm back from vacancies in a week.

Andreas,
can you have a look on the build. The tests fail because of some parent pom issue I didn't grasp yesterday night. Thanks!

I just created two shared documents for codesearch: A "user manual" and a backlog for codesearch. You should have edit rights for both documents.  Feel free to add as many feature descriptions as you like - user love that :-) Can you also please add your planned next steps to the backlog? I'd like to track somewhere what's planned so that we keep on top of plans :)

Thanks,
Marcel