Re: [recommenders-dev] incubator, committer rights (was:[codesearch] incubator versions, update sites)

On Aug 29, 2013, at 4:17 PM, Andreas Sewe <andreas.sewe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can you manually nuke the *content* of the two update sites, so that no
1.100.0s are left over? I am not a group member of
"technology.recommenders.incubator" myself.

I updated the shell script to remove every folder below the update site. Not sure if it works now but I'll keep an eye on it on the next commits.

 FWIW, should we request a
recommenders.incubator nexus group as well?

I'd wait a little bit until we actually have a couple of incubator projects building at eclipse.org. Maybe it makes sense to move snipmatch, and javadoc generator into incubator too and make the GSOC students a committer on the incubator? Any concerns, anyone? If not, I've to check with PMC whether this is the way to go.

Thanks,
Marcel

Back to the top