Re: [recommenders-dev] [GSOC 2013] SnipEditor weekly report

Hi Stefan,

if figured out what goes wrong. My snippet repository has subfolders and the path your double click listener checks for existance in org.eclipse.recommenders.snipeditor.ui.views.SnippetsView.loadSnippetsList() line 229: if (jsonFile.exists())
is not taking into account subfolders correctly. To make this work, I moved all snippets into the same folder where I created the index file; then it works.

I'm testing now.

Thanks, Marcel