Re: [recommenders-dev] [GSOC 2013] SnipEditor weekly report

Hi,

On Aug 26, 2013, at 8:33 AM, stefan.prisca@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Marcel, I installed the project from the update site on eclipse luna 4.4 M1 as well. I did the following things:
I downloaded the IDE from here [1] and downloaded the update site as .zip file [2]. I unzipped both, created a fresh workspace, installed the SnipEditor from the repository and everything worked. I’ve tried this on two different computers, both running windows (maybe it’s because of the os?) and both worked just fine. The editor opened and there were no exceptions. I don’t know what the cause for your problem might be, but I will try to set up target definitions for both the kepler and luna releases as Andreas said, maybe this will fix it.

I tried on 4.4 and 4.3 and a fresh workspace (with old snippets). Snippets view is populated correctly. Is there any chance that you swallow exceptions?

When starting it from command line I only see the following warning:
codetrails-1:eclipse-43 marcel$ ./eclipse
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.eclipse.xtext.ui.internal.Activator).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly

Marcel

Back to the top