Re: [recommenders-dev] [GSOC 2013] SnipEditor weekly report

Hi Marcel,

>First issue

I will try and replace the hard-coded versions in the target platform. Also, I’d like to ask something regarding this. I had some troubles solving 3rd party dependencies from o.e.r.utils.gson, so I added the head build from o.e.r [1] to the snipeditor.target. Should this dependencies be solved in a different manner(except changing the version)?

>Side note: I've to use "mvn clean install -Dlicense.failIfMissing=false" to successfully run the >build. Maybe the readme needs an update?
Sorry about this, I forgot to change it.

>Second

I’ve installed the SnipEditor from the update site several times on a fresh downloaded eclipse kepler and it worked. I did not try it on Luna though, but I sure will now, and take a deeper look into it.

> In the error log I found an exception (see below) but I#ve no idea whether it's related to this >issue.
I haven’t seen that exception until now,  but at a first look, it does not seem to be related to the editor issue. I will try to reproduce it and see what causes it.

Thank you for pointing out this problems, I will try to solve them in the following days 😊

Best Regards,
Stefan.