Re: [recommenders-dev] [GSOC 2013] LiveDoc Weekly Report

Hi Marcel,

just saw your second mail:

Side note 1: I don't get exactly what you like to see, lets talk about this tomorrow on the phone? (To not spam the list)
Side note 2: See my last mail, this is actually already implemented and worked great so far.
However, it seems like you just discovered a bug, I checked the o.e.swt packages and the package level statistics doesn't appear (although they're clearly statistics for these packages), like any of the javadoc html output for this package.
I'll have to take a closer look into this.

BTW, I'm very happy with your idea to javadoc the juno-sr2 repo.
A whole new set of (not yet thought of) problems and ideas came to me :)

Best regards
Patrick