[recommenders-dev] [gsoc] Weekly Report

Hi,

here is my weekly report:

What I had planned for this week:
  • BugFixes + small enhancements in the new TreeViewer (Empty Page for categories etc.)

  • What I have done this week:
    First I have refactered my code: extract the pages in own classes etc. Also fixed some bugs in the UI.
    And integrate an empty page for categories in the TreeViewer, see here:

    Code is uploaded, see here [1].

    What I have planned for the next week:
    • Check out, how Extensions and Extension Points work etc.
    • Extend the o.e.r.stats plugin through an Extension Point, which allows third parties to build their own metrics (own tree items and pages)
    Regards,
    Tim

    Back to the top