Re: [recommenders-dev] [commiters!] new committer election about to start

Hi Marcel,

I am still listening to the list and I would happily give my vote for Michael.

However, I feel it is fair for me to follow Johannes' request for revoking our committer rights. This is a very interesting project and it's great to see it evolving. But as packed as my schedule is with my other occupations, I don't feel I will find any chance to make significant contributions within the next months.

All the best,
Stefan