[recommenders-dev] Commit rights for Johannes Lerch have been expired

technology.recommenders Committers,
Marcel Bruch has expired the commit rights for Johannes Lerch (jlerch).
The reason for this change is:

Thanks Johannes for your work on the project back in the early days :-) As
a committer of the first day, I'll promote you to Committer Emeritus "hall
of fame".

I've to say that I feel a bit sad about removing your committer rights. But
keep in mind that you are welcome back at any time. And even if not being a
committer you can still contribute to the project easily by Gerrit or just
opening bug reports, testing milestones etc.

Thanks and all the best,
Marcel

To honor Johannes's contributions to the project, Marcel Bruch has
nominated Johannes for Committer Emeritus status.

Back to the top