Re: [recommenders-dev] [hudson] Prepare moving builds to Recommenders HIPP

Hi,

I disabled all old jobs on the old hudson instance. All Recommenders builds are now served from [1]. Please update your links and let me know if you have trouble accessing the logs or workspace.

Best,
Marcel

[1] https://hudson.eclipse.org/recommenders/

On Aug 18, 2013, at 7:50 PM, Marcel Bruch <marcel.bruch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi recommenders-dev,
>
> I'm still looking forward to get a few weekly GSOC reports. :-)
>
> In the meanwhile I'd like to inform you that recommenders and recommenders.incubator got their own Hudson instance at https://hudson.eclipse.org/recommenders. I've configured two build jobs for recommenders (normal git and gerrit trigger) and both work smoothly so far. We'll do a little more testing but if our HIPP stays stable we'll probably disable the old hudson build jobs in a week or two.
>
> Best,
> Marcel

Back to the top