[recommenders-dev] Prepare moving builds to Recommenders HIPP

Hi recommenders-dev,

I'm still looking forward to get a few weekly GSOC reports. :-)

In the meanwhile I'd like to inform you that recommenders and recommenders.incubator got their own Hudson instance at https://hudson.eclipse.org/recommenders. I've configured two build jobs for recommenders (normal git and gerrit trigger) and both work smoothly so far. We'll do a little more testing but if our HIPP stays stable we'll probably disable the old hudson build jobs in a week or two.

Best,
Marcel

Back to the top