[recommenders-dev] Recommenders 2.0 M0 available

Hi recommenders-dev,

I just promoted the initial build for Recommenders 2.0 to milestones update site [1].

Here is a (very brief) New-and-Noteworthy:

* complete redesign of the underlying API (1/3 less LoCs)  [2]
* lot's of new headless APIs (yet experimental and subject to change)
* new views for displaying model index contents and mapped project coordinates
* configurable decorations for call recommendations
* new completion engine w/ extension point to allow recommenders to be implemented as "SessionProcessors"

Please give it a spin and report any errors you find to bugzilla. We may update M0 frequently with minor fixes and adjustments. The next official milestone is M1 which will be released next Wednesday and be contributed to Eclipse Luna M1.

For M1 I'll provide a more detailed new-and-noteworthy report with screenshots ;-)

Happy Testing!
Marcel

Back to the top