Re: [recommenders-dev] Weekly GSOC status reports

On Mon, 12 Aug 2013 18:05:23 +0200, Andreas Sewe <andreas.sewe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OK, I'll do a review in the next few days.
Code is uploaded now, I've forgotten to push the last commit, sorry for the circumstances.
Could you post an update to your LiveDoc site [1]. Apparently, it still
serves the old taglet's output. At least, I couldn't see a change.
Done. And please don't mix the terms Doclet and Taglet, you're confusing me everytime with it ;) We have one Doclet, which is responsible for loading several o.e.r. Taglets (such as overrides).

Best regards
Patrick

Back to the top