Re: [recommenders-dev] Weekly GSOC status reports

I'm sorry, I've totally forgotten my weekly report this time. You didn't miss anything, my apologies!

What I had planned for this week:
- Major refactorings in core classes (especially the cli application)
- Pretty print of overrides taglet
- Start a calls taglet

What I have done this week:

- Refactorings are done, I'm quite happy now with the main code base, its easier to maintain and debug.
- The overrides taglet output is now more clearly, check out the resuts.
- Started using the headless api for a calls taglet plugin
- Using of the o.e.r.utils.Names 'api' (src2vm name conversion etc. I've actually got some ideas on this and found some bugs, especially in combination with the headless api for release 2.0. Can we discuss this on a bugtracker entry?)
- Re-enable the maven built, so CLI is working fine again with the new dependencies (thx to Andreas!)

What I have planned for the next week:

Indeed, this time I need a prioritization from you, whether I should spend some more time on the overrides taglet, or develop the calls taglet or maybe we should start talking about an api for using livedoc as a headless osgi bundle. Or s.th. entirely else? I'd like to talk about this on wednesday in the office (yes, I will hobble to you guys ;) )

Current progress is available under

http://livedoc.gottschaemmer.net/downloads/dev/

For using this, you'll need a m2 source code repository and an appropriate (with fitting maven coordinates) m2 models repository.

Example usage:

./livedoc org.apache.lucene:org.apache.lucene.core:3.5.0 -sr "C:\Users\PaddyG\Code\m2_eclipse-modeling-kepler_source"  -mr "C:\Users\PaddyG\Code\m2_eclipse-modeling-kepler_models\models"  -d "C:\Users\PaddyG\Code\LiveDocOutput"

With:
-sr: source code repo
-mr: models repo
-d output directory