[recommenders-dev] Weekly Report

Hi,

here is my report:

What I had planned for this week:
  • persist only the command id and calculate the another information live at runtime

  • What I have done this week:
    I have optimized the persistence logic for the commands tab. That means, now I persist only the triggered command id and calculate the another command informations (name, description etc.) live at runtime.

    With that functionality we have on the one side no language problems yet and on the other side we have a very small and nice data structure.

    What I have planned for the next week:
    • Integrate a TreeViewer in the dialog for the navigation
    Regards,
    Tim

    Back to the top