Re: [recommenders-dev] Need help to collect completion proposals made by code recommenders programetically

Hi Muhammad

I reproduced the error. The reason is that (probably) due to the change to use package-imports rather than required-bundles some transitive dependencies cannot be resolved by Eclipse statically anymore. When running this code in an OSGI container it should work out-of-the-box. The SingleZipCallRecommender, however, should work out of the box.

To make the EclipseOrgMain work (locally) in your case, add in the manifest.mf:

Require-Bundle: […]
 com.ning.async-http-client;bundle-version="1.6.5",
 org.jboss.netty;bundle-version="3.2.5"

Then you should be able to run EclipseOrgMain. Depending on whether you update the git repository or not, you will get a NPE on the console which can be ignored safely (fix for this is in Gerrit).

HTH
Marcel