Re: [recommenders-dev] Need help to collect completion proposals made by code recommenders programetically

What does

 I have moved the java
source files (found in the example folder including
EclipseOrgCallRecommenderMain.java) inside Eclipse to a package and
try to run the main method.

exactly mean? Are they still in the same project?

You can simple right-click on the examples folder and select  "Build Path > Use as Source Folder". This should compile the classes and you should be able to run the main program.

HTH
Marcel

I have just noticed the files are in a folder. I have moved the java
source files (found in the example folder including
EclipseOrgCallRecommenderMain.java) inside Eclipse to a package and
try to run the main method. This time program executes but gives me
the following error:

Back to the top