Re: [recommenders-dev] [GSOC 2013] Snip Editor weekly report

Hi Marcel,
That sounds good! :)
I'd just like to solve some little issues that still occur in the editor first, but it shouldn't take too long. In the meantime, i'll take a look on how to integrate the editor as you suggested.
Best Regards, Stefan.