[recommenders-dev] [gsoc] Weekly Report

Hi,

What I had planned for this week:
Some UI optimization in the "Triggered Commands" tab.

What I have done this week:
In have extended the Commands tab. The TreeViewer was extended through Sorters (for each column) and a StyledCellLabelProvider (count column)
See screenshot, code see here [1]:

What I have planned for the next week:

Next ToDo Tasks:
  • replace the StyledText from the "Content Assist" tab through SWT Labels, this should solves our layout problems with large numbers and the background color
  • after a short discussion with Marcel, we want to remove the "Category (ID)" column from the TreeViewer, after that we have't a TreeViewer but TableViewer (no hierarchy more)
  • restructuring the org.eclipse.recommenders.completion.rcp.sandbox plugin: split in o.e.r.stats and o.e.r.stats.rcp
  • persisting: persist only the command id and calculate the another information live at runtime

Regards,
Tim

Back to the top