Re: [recommenders-dev] [snipedior] Maven build

I managed to make it work by changing the eol encoding from windows to unix for each of the files. :)
I really should start working in an unix environment.

Best regards, Stefan.

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 9:26 PM, Andreas Sewe <andreas.sewe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Stefan Prisca wrote:
> I've set the core.autorcrlf option on false, but i still have the same
> error when running mvn clean install -P e43.
> Maybe some other program interferes with line endings?

Just to be absolutely sure: Can you please check in Eclipse with
whitespace visible that there are indeed CRLF line-endings.

Andreas
--
Codetrails UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
The knowledge transfer company