Re: [recommenders-dev] Resolving Import Variable in Java Templates

The jface template API is a bit tricky.

Did you have a look on the o.e.r.completion.rcp.templates project already? It generates jface templates on the fly an applies them to source code. Maybe it contains what you are looking for?

Marcel