Re: [recommenders-dev] Update site url changes

oh oh, forgot to mention about that. I already read the post of yours about that in this thread. I am using download.eclipse.org.

Anyway it fails to find
org.eclipse.recommenders.feature.3rd.nonorbit.feature
and
org.eclipse.recommenders.feature.snipmatch.rcp.feature units declared in target file.

When I browse the repository, found out that 3rd.nonorbit is there but it is renamed to 3rd.rcp.nonorbit. Renaming that and removing snipmatch solved the problem.

Thanks a lot.

On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 10:24 AM, Marcel Bruch <marcel.bruch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
it is

> http://download.eclipse.org/recommenders/updates/head

not

> http://downloads.eclipse.org/recommenders/updates/head

There should be no "s" in download. downloads.eclipse.org does not exist.

HTH
Marcel

On Jul 20, 2013, at 6:14 AM, kavith Thiranga <rc404mekt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Marcel,
> can you please point me to the correct update urls for the codesearch project. It says that some units are not there in the repository when I try to build with http://downloads.eclipse.org/recommenders/updates/head repository.
>
> Thank you.
>

> On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 7:00 PM, Marcel Bruch <marcel.bruch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> On Jul 5, 2013, at 3:25 PM, Patrick Gottschaemmer <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>

>> I can't fetch any of these update sites, they're seem to be offline for me.
>> Neither from Chrome, nor from eclipse directly.
>
> it should be download instead of downloads:
>
> http://download.eclipse.org/recommenders/updates/milestones/
>
> Marcel

> --
> Kavith Thiranga Lokuhewage,