Re: [recommenders-dev] Error

Marcel Bruch wrote:
> Please check your error log if there is something in it that may help.
>
> Also: please use the IDE.product file to start the runtime (I'm not sure
> it still works with latest changes but can't test it today).

The product file Marcel is talking about can be found under
etc/eclipse/ide.product. Just click "Launch an Eclipse application [in
Debug mode]" in the upper right corner.

Even after the latest changes, the product file still works fine; just
tested it. Just make sure you have set the e43 target platform
(targets/e43/e43.target) first.

Hope this helps.

Andreas
--