Re: [recommenders-dev] Capture a mouse click action outside a shell widget

It didn't work for me. When we have some widgets inside the shell, the focus is gained by them. The shell widget lose the focus even when the focus is gained by a widget which is inside of it.

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 12:34 PM, Marcel Bruch <marcel.bruch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
wouldn't a "focus lost" event be sufficient? Whenever the user clicks on another window somewhere, the popup would then close?

On Jul 14, 2013, at 8:54 AM, Madhuranga Lakjeewa <lakjeewadmm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to close/dispose my shell widget when mouse click action is performed outside of the shell. The shell contains a StyledText widget and a Table widget. Therefore a focus listener with one of those widget doesn't work.
> Can somebody tell me a way to solve this problem?
>
> Thank you,
> Madhuranga

Codetrails UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
The knowledge transfer company