Re: [recommenders-dev] [gsoc] Weekly Status Report

Hey,

oh yes, I'm sorry I totally forgot this during the weekend.

What I had planned for this week:
- Improvements for the build setup (especially the native executable export),
- fix bugs which appeared from alpha testing last week (thx to Marcel and Andreas!)
- A proper console logging with logback.xml
- Start writing of custom taglets and doclets

What I have done this week:
Unfortunately, I "had" to move to eclipse Kepler this week (since my last eclipse installation finally collapsed absolutely :/).
This took me more time than planned, because importing and building o.e.r. 1.100.0 didn't worked out of the box. Furthermore, I had to adapt some version declarations for plugins in my own codebase.
Because of this, I didn't came to console logging in the last days, but I have to say I'm lacking of some working on GSOC hours for this week.
I'll catch up with my hours tomorrow and wednesday.

What I have planned for the next week:
- Finally start writing taglets and doclets
- (Optional) Fix the 'showLocation' bug on Mac OS X, which I can't fix @home :/

Best regards
Patrick