[recommenders-dev] [gsoc] Weekly Update

Hallo,

here is my update:

What I had planned for this week:
Integrate a new tab in the dialog, who shows the triggered Eclipse commands.

What I have done this week:
First I have integrated a new tab (Triggered Commands) in my dialog. The new tab shows now all triggered commands in Eclipse (through shortcuts, menus etc.) This data will be displayed in a TreeViewer (with columns, see screenshot). The UI is hereby finished. We see in the Tree the command category, command name, command id and description.

Inline-Bild 1

What I have planned for the next week:
The UI for the triggered commands is finished, but the infrastructure for tracking Eclipse commands have to be done.
All triggered commands can be catched through IExecutionListener and needs to be persisted in the Eclipse workspace.

Regards,
Tim

Back to the top