[recommenders-dev] [GSOC2013] SnipEditor Weakly report

Hello,
I want to apologize again for my absence in the last weeks.
I finished my exams, and started the work on gsoc today. Unfortunately, i did not manage to set up the maven build today. When running maven clean install from the console, i encountered an error saying "Class some_class_name could not be resolved to a type".(If anyone knows what might cause this, any help is appreciated).
For the next week i want to finish the tycho build and to rewrite the method blocks from XBase in order to support JFace syntax.
Best regards, Stefan.

Back to the top