[recommenders-dev] [gsoc] Models API Weekly Report

Hi,

here is my report for this week:

What I had planned for this week:
I planned to fix a remaining build bug and start to implement a preference page.

What I have done this week:
I fix the remaining build bug and create an update site for the view I introduce in the report last week.

So, if want you can install the "Dependency Identification" view in your IDE now.
Currently there is an incompatibility to the normal Code Recommender Plugins, so please mention:
Do not install the view in an Eclipse where Code Recommenders is installed.
I successfully tested it with Eclipse Classic (Juno) and Eclipse Standard (Kepler) which both normally don't contain Code Recommenders.

Update site: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61877549/update-site/
You can open the view with "Window > Show View > Other... > Code Recommenders > Dependency Identification".
If you have any problems with the view or ideas for improvement, please contact me.

What I have planned for the next week:
I would like to make some improvements to the view and the build configuration (poms).
I also would like to start implementing the preference page.

Regards,

Olav