Re: [recommenders-dev] Push to Gerrit

When you use HTTP you actually don't use SSH keys.
You need to log into the Gerrit instance and then set an HTTP password.
To do so, click on your name in the top right and choose "Settings".
Then on the left, there is HTTP Password where you can generate one. Use
the displayed user name and the password as your credentials.

HTH
Greetings
-Sascha-