Re: [recommenders-dev] [GSoC 2013] SnipMatch Development

Hi Madhuranga,

> Thank you very much Johannes.
> Its works fine now.

great. Two more notes:

Johannes wrote:
>>     Have a look at the pom.xml of the
>>     org.eclipse.recommenders.tests.completion.rcp project. Try to copy
>>     the <build> part of that to your POM. You propably won't need the
>>     <profile> part.

- The <profile> is for Mac OS X, so users using that need it. Johannes,
  e.g., is a Mac user, so including it makes sense.

- If multiple GUI-using plugins all need the same plugin configuration
  for their tests, we might consider moving that to a parent POM of its
  own. I'll have to think about this.

Best regards,

Andreas

--