[recommenders-dev] [gsoc] projects' current status?

Hi GSOcers,

I'd like to ask all GSOC students to inform the mailing list about their current progress and plans for the next week, and what will be ready by next _Thursday_ for testing.

Please send a short (2-3 paragraphs) report and plan (1-2 paragraphs) and include the link to your Github repository or - if it exists - the download page we may use to consume your tools. Please let the _list_ know when (for whatever reason) you can't give us an update this week.

Thanks,
Marcel

Back to the top