Re: [recommenders-dev] Extdoc Enhancement

Hi Dammina,

this would be great! As you have seen on the list, we just started our crowdsourcing trials. Having the OpenId authentication and enabling crowdsourcing of Extdoc is a very important feature to us! So, if you would want to continue on this we'd be very happy :-)

For the openid auth: We probably will use some library and integrate it into our Eclipse IDE + some server side. When you research which lib to use, please make sure it is licensed under Apache License or Eclipse Public License.

I'm / we are looking forward to your next  mails :)

Best,
Marcel

P.S.:  Let's keep further discussions on the recommenders-dev mailing list so that everyone knows what else is going on.

On Jun 8, 2013, at 12:42 PM, Dammina Sahabandu <dmsahabandu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Marcel,
> Hopefully you could still remember me! Unfortunately I didn't get selected for this years GSOC. But I would like to contribute for the same project or different project outside GSOC programme. May be I'll not able to contribute full time for the project. That implies may be I'll not be able to catch up with the timeline in the GSOC project proposal.
> However I will be really pleased if it is possible to continue the work. So let me know!
>
> -regards

Back to the top