Re: [recommenders-dev] [GSoC 2013] Starting GSoC 2013 Project

Hi Stefan,

> I changed the name to a more specific one. Also, me and Madhuranga
> talked, and we think it is best to make a separate mailing list for this
> two projects(a google group or a GMailingList). This way we can all keep
> in touch during the development of the projects without bothering
> everyone on the recommenders mailing list. What do you think about this
> idea?

personally, I'd rather prefer that you stay on recommenders-dev. It's
always nice if everyone can see that things are moving and easily jump
in with suggestions.

Also, traffic isn't that high on recommenders-dev and you can always
prefix your mails' subject with, e.g., "[snipmatch]", so if people are
really annoyed (which I doubt) they can easily filter.

Best wishes,

Andreas
--
Codetrails.com – The knowledge transfer company

Back to the top