Re: [recommenders-dev] Mapping ProposalKind to CompletionEvent

Hello,

> Okay, I have the following problem: at the method StatisticsPreferencePage#appendNumberOfCompletionsByCompletionKind (line 246),
> I have "only" a ProposalKind enum and need some additional informations like sessionStarted, sessionEnded etc.
> I have saw that the CompletionEvent object have these informations.
>
> I thought my problem would be solved, if I could map the ProposalKind enum to a concrete CompletionEvent.
> Other solutions?

have a look at the four Collections filled by loadEvents(). These
contain subsets of the events filtered w.r.t. to various criteria. Pick
the collection depending on what you need the CompletionEvent data for
(or, if you want *all* events, use either the union of okayEvents and
buggyEvents or store all events in a fifth Collection).

Hope that helps.

Andreas
--
Codetrails.com – The knowledge transfer company

Back to the top