[recommenders-dev] Eclipse 4.3 Endgame

Hi,

Kepler M7 is available and from now, there are only 4 weeks left until the whole code base is freezed (see [1] for schedule). I'd like to ask you to get the latest Eclipse 4.3 M7 milestone [2], install the latest stable Recommenders release [3] and report any trouble you experience to bugzilla. The more other plugins you have installed the better. If you are a frequent Scala user, I'd be interested to hear if all went well with Scala IDE too.

Please make sure you are working with 1.0.4 and not with any Master/Head build since we are about to prepare Master for the 2.x for GSOCs and Luna.

Thanks,
Marcel

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Kepler/Simultaneous_Release_Plan
[2] http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/S-4.3M7-201305020800/